Aloha Medical Mission
ALOHA ON A MISSION II: BELIEVE
•Receive email Voucher
•Present email Voucher, printed or on device.
A $5.00 theatre restoration fee and a $4.50 ticketing fee are applied to all ticket purchases. Tickets purchased in person or for will-call service are more expensive than tickets purchased online.
Children under 4 years of age are permitted with a ticket.
The musical, Aloha On A Mission II: Believe, is about having hopes and dreams, and having the courage to believe in them. The show is a sequel to our popular 2017 performance, and will feature many local artists, including:
- Kristian Lei, founder of Honolulu Broadway Babies, played the lead role of “Kim” in Miss Saigon in Germany and “Princess Nala” in Festival of the Lion King in Hong Kong.
- Jared Ming, played lead role in The Last Five Years and “Tony” in West Side Story.
- Kathy Muneno, an Emmy award-winner, former TV anchor and documentary producer.
Presented by Aloha Medical Mission and Hawaii Cares, funds raised will support Aloha Medical Mission and Aloha United Way, in celebration of AUW’s 100th anniversary:
- Aloha Medical Mission has performed over 20,000 surgeries during 140 missions in Asia, Central America, South America and the Pacific. Locally, AMM runs the only free dental clinic on Oahu, and provides basic dental care to more than 2,000 patients annually – free of charge.
- Aloha United Way brings resources, organizations and people together to advance the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. Hawaii Cares is a volunteer initiative of AUW.