We are actively seeking to fill two full-time exempt professional positions. Please review the following job descriptions and then submit your cover-letter, resume and writing sample as instructed in the job postings:
We have an 0n-going online recruitment for the following positions:
Hawaii Theatre has played a significant role in Honolulu’s cultural landscape since 1922. The mission of the nonprofit Hawaii Theatre Center, established in 1984 is to provide a broad range of entertainment, cultural and educational experiences; promote redevelopment and revitalization of downtown Honolulu/Chinatown; and enhance the quality of life in Honolulu.
We are looking for energetic individuals to work in our box office. In this casual part-time position you will use your excellent customer service and sales skills to help our patrons and staff in all box office needs. The Box Office Ticketing Representative schedules consist of night and weekend work as well as during the regular work week.
The Box Office Ticketing Representative is responsible for warmly greeting patrons, quickly and accurately identifying their service needs, and assisting with ticket sales, Will Call, or be able to answer general questions and resolving issues through world-class customer service.
- Work with patrons handling ticket sales, ticket exchanges, ticket donations and Will Call.
- Remain up-to-date and knowledgeable of the history of our theatre and able to comfortably relay that to our patrons.
- Working with patrons both on the phone and in person.
- Able to provide detailed information of the theatre’s surrounding areas; including driving directions, parking and public transportation.
- Able to work in a hectic fast-paced environment, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor.
- Must be punctual, dependable and have reliable transportation to and from work.
- An ability to handle several forms of payment types such as cash, check and credit card with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must have excellent typing, proofreading and data entry skills. Ideal candidates will be able to type at least 40 wpm.
- Prefer experience with Customer Relationship Management program(s) as well as general office equipment such as the computer, copier, telephone and ticket printer.
How To Apply
You may deliver your resume in person to the Hawaii Theatre Center c/o Lisa Ching, Office Manager, at 1130 Bethel Street, Honolulu, during our regular office hours (Tuesday-Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm) or email to email@example.com. You may also apply via this link: Indeed job link