Ticketing Policies and Limitations of Liability
- Online sales end an hour after any ticketed event begins, unless HTC is directed to end sales earlier by the Promoter or Artist. Tickets are also available for purchase at the Box Office in person or at (808) 528-0506.
- A ticketing fee of $4.50 per ticket is added to all orders (online, in person or via email). Further, additional fees are assessed for tickets to be held at Will Call ($5.00) or shipped by mail ($10.00).
- Some promoters may place additional ticket charges per order.
- Children three years and under are not permitted inside the auditorium unless otherwise noted by theatre management.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be made.
- All patrons are required to have a ticket for admission to the theatre. “Babes in arms” are not permitted.
- Your ticket is a mere license to attend the performance on the date and time stated. Management reserves the right to revoke this license, upon refund of face value, for any reason. The Hawaii Theatre will not be responsible for the refund of any Internet convenience fees.
- Tickets found to be fraudulent or purchased from unauthorized sources will be void, and management is not responsible for refunds. Authorized sources are the Hawaii Theatre Center or a specifically Licensed User for a specific event. Other online ticketing entitites, auction sies (i.e. Ebay, Craigslist) and independent brokers are not considered authorized as outlets, and as such Hawaii Theatre Center reserves the right to refuse entry to any event or performance such tickets.
- Latecomers will be seated at management’s discretion.
- No photographs, audio, or video recordings may be made of the production.
- Artists, fees, and programs presented on the HTC Website, or any publication, are subject to change without notice.
- A $5 Theatre Restoration Fee is applied to all ticket sales at Hawaii Theatre Center. This fee helps ensure we are able to operate and maintain our non-profit historic venue.