Ticketing Policies and Limitations of Liability
- Online sales end an hour after any ticketed event begins, unless HTC is directed to end sales earlier by the Promoter or Artist. Tickets are also available for purchase at the Box Office in person or at (808) 528-0506.
- A ticketing fee of $4.50 per ticket is added to all orders (online, in person or via email). Further, additional fees are assessed for tickets to be held at Will Call ($5.00) or shipped by mail ($10.00).
- Some promoters may place additional ticket charges per order.
- Children three years and under are not permitted inside the auditorium unless otherwise noted by theatre management.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be made. In the event of cancellation, refunds will be made in the form of Hawaii Theatre Center Gift Cards that do not expire, and can be used for the purchase of tickets, merchandise and concessions items.
- All patrons are required to have a ticket for admission to the theatre. “Babes in arms” are not permitted.
- Your ticket is a mere license to attend the performance on the date and time stated. Management reserves the right to revoke this license, upon refund of face value, for any reason. The Hawaii Theatre will not be responsible for the refund of any Internet convenience fees.
- Tickets found to be fraudulent or purchased from unauthorized sources will be void, and management is not responsible for refunds. Authorized sources are the Hawaii Theatre Center or a specifically Licensed User for a specific event. Other online ticketing entitites, auction sies (i.e. Ebay, Craigslist) and independent brokers are not considered authorized as outlets, and as such Hawaii Theatre Center reserves the right to refuse entry to any event or performance such tickets.
- Latecomers will be seated at management’s discretion.
- No photographs, audio, or video recordings may be made of the production unless express permission has been given by the performer, promoter or Hawaii Theatre Center during the pre-show announcements, or posted in writing at the entrance to the auditorium.
- Artists, fees, and programs presented on the HTC Website, or any publication, are subject to change without notice.
- A $5 Theatre Restoration Fee is applied to all ticket sales at Hawaii Theatre Center. This fee helps ensure we are able to operate and maintain our non-profit historic venue.
This ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Holder of this ticket (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after same, including, but not limited to, contracting, and/or spreading the COVID-19 virus, and agrees that the organization, venue, presenter, agents, participants, or performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries, sickness, or death resulting from such causes. Holder acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat to individual and public health, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces) and it is possible that Holder may contract COVID-19 while at the game or event for which this ticket is issued. Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game or event to which this ticket is issued. Breach of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. Holder agrees that the license comprised by this ticket may be removed and Holder may be ejected from the event for which this ticket is issued in the event that Holder violates any law, ordinance, or venue regulation. Holder grants permission to the organization sponsoring the event for which this ticket is issued to utilize Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any video or other transmission or reproduction of the event to which this ticket relates.