Corona Virus Update
We are taking steps to inform our audience that all HTC performances are being evaluated on a case by case basis. As a private non-profit Historic Theatre venue, the decision for a show to go on as scheduled, or if the show will be postponed to a later date, is often times at the discretion of the show promoter, artist or presenting organization.
The safety and security of our audiences and employees is HTC’s highest priority, and in rescheduling certain performances, we are following the lead of our city, state, and federal elected officials as well as the recommendations of the Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
The HTC Box Office will be taking a “Brief Intermission” and WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR WALK-UP BUSINESS, as we ensure that our staff are safely observing the state’s recommended COVID-19 practices. Fortunately, we have the technological ability to continue our Office operations remotely.
We have the following performance schedule updates for you :
- 3/21 – Joan Osborne & Cracker – The Artists have requested the show be RESCHEDULED for Oct. 2, 2021.
- 3/25 – Pacific Basin Music Festival – The producers have requested the show be RESCHEDULED for March 24, 2022.
- 3/29 – John Bayless – The Artist has requested the show be RESCHEDULED for later in 2021 (Date TBD).
- 4/7 & 4/8 – PUNCHBOWL MUSIC FESTIVAL – The State of Hawaii DOE has CANCELLED this event.
- 4/11 – TUSK – The Artist has requested the show be RESCHEDULED for July 31, 2021.
- 4/16 – 4/19 – TARZAN – This performance has been RESCHEDULED for the week of Sept. 23-27, 2021.
- 4/18 – Allman-Betts Band – The Artist has requested the show be RESCHEDULED for October 31, 2021.
- 4/25 – I AM EVIDENCE – The Producer has requested the show be RESCHEDULED for later in 2021 (Date TBD).
- 4/26 – ‘IOLANI SPRING ORCHESTRA & ALOHA BAND – This show has been CANCELLED FOR 2020.
- 5/2 – KALANI PE’A MAY DAY – This performance has been RESCHEDULED for May 1, 2021.
- 5/8 – PIFF THE MAGIC DRAGON – This performance is in the process of being RESCHEDULED for later in 2021.
- 5/10 – NA LEO MOTHER’S DAY – This performance has been RESCHEDULED for May 9, 2021.
- 5/16 – JOINT MILITARY CONCERT – This performance will be rescheduled to a future date (TBD).
- 5/30 – MISS HAWAII PAGEANT – This event has been CANCELLED
- 6/17- 6/28 – Neil Simon’s The Sunshine Boys – This performance has been RESCHEDULED for June, 2022, subject to the performers’ availability.
- 7/31 – VAV GRAND AMERICA TOUR – This performance has been cancelled by the promoter.
- 8/7 – NAPOLEON DYNAMITE – This show has been rescheduled to November 5, 2021.
- 8/8 – REGGIE WATTS – This show has been rescheduled to July 17, 2021.
- 8/22 – DREW LYNCH – This show has been rescheduled to October 23, 2021.
- HAWAII SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA Shows are in the process of being evaluated.
Pending notification by the City and County of Honolulu, patrons are advised that shows scheduled for the remainder of the calendar year 2021 may be rescheduled on short notice.
Because most tickets sold through our box office are non-refundable at the request of the artist or the producer, we will email your tickets for the new date when a date is set each of the affected performances. Tickets won’t be sent out until the new date is set, so please be patient with us as we work through the backlog of tickets we need to issue. All patrons who purchase a Hawaii Theatre Presents Show will be offered the full value of their tickets as an exchange toward the purchase of a Hawaii Theatre Center Gift Card or for another show of their choice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time. Please remember that the small businesses and non-profits in our community rely on your patronage and support. Support we are all incredibly grateful for.
Updated MARCH 31, 2021